I welcome you to the department of Electrical Engineering that offers state-of-the-art laboratories (one of the finest of the country), updated curriculum, highly qualified and seasoned faculty and a passion to enrich the region with skills by imparting knowledge
Electrical Engineering is a professional engineering
discipline that generally deals with the study and
application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism.
Today, it covers a wide range of sub fields including
electronics, computer, power, telecommunications, control systems,
radio and signal processing to name a few.
I welcome you to the Department of Electrical Engineering
that offers BSc Degrees in Electrical Engineering with specialization in:
1. Computer Systems Engineering
2. Electronics Engineering
3. Power Engineering
Our department also offers MSc in Electrical (Power Engineering).
The department has ample number of qualified
faculty members trained to deliver knowledge
skilfully by teaching a variety of electrical
engineering subjects in range and depth. In
addition to having relevant higher qualification in the area, our faculty have acquired top skills and industrial experience both locally, and from abroad..
The department of Electrical Engineering missions by pursuing the follwing Objectives:
- To teach students lifelong learning skills, which will allow them to successfully adapt to evolving technologies throughout their professional career.
- To prepare students for employment and advanced studies.
- To teach students effective teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills
- To continue to pursue a high level of research productivity.