Decision regarding un-utilized seats in each category shall be made by the admission committee.
The decision made by the admissions committee shall be considered final
The Admission Committee may exercise their right at any time to increase or decrease the number of seats allocated to any category or create/abolish any category and there shall be no appeal against such a decision. Rules applicable to admission will also be applicable to such variation.
The following examinations are considered as equivalent to the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination with Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics of the Pakistan boards of intermediate and secondary education:
1. intermediate (Pre-engineering) examinations of the board of intermediate and secondary Education, Azad Kashmir.
2. Cambridge Overseas Higher Secondary Certificate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
3. British General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) with physics, chemistry and Mathematics.
4. F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) with mathematics as an additional subject.
5. 12th Grade of American school
Given the qualifications and restrictions stated below, a person who is not average, is eligible for admission to the bachelor’s course at IET on the basis of degree of Bachelor of Science.
A person possessing a B.Sc. degree is NOT eligible for admission to the bachelor’s degree engineering course at the IET unless he has also passed F.Sc. (pre-engineering) securing at least 60% marks.
For admission to the B.Sc. course in engineering an applicant may have passed B.Sc. examination with any combination.
A candidate must not have attained the age given below on the last date fixed for receipt of applications for admission to all undergraduate disciplines:
1. 26 years (On the basis of FSc or equivalent)
2. 28 years (On the basis of Bsc)
42 years (On the basis of DAE, B.Tech (Hon) or B.S. Technology)
3. Employee Candidates
Employed candidates shall have to take full leave from their organization and provide NOC for confirmation of admission.
All candidates will furnish a certificate from a registered medical practitioner, declaring that they do not have any serious disease with may be harmful to them or others during the course of their studies at IET