Towards a vision of a sustainable institute, a productive interaction between academia and industry is a critical requirement. Traditionally, we are looking for placements and internships for our students and the industry is looking for fresh recruits who are well trained and equipped with the right KSA (Knowledge, Skills and Attitude)... For better recognition of IET and its graduates, there is a need to establish the vision and infrastructure for an effective industrial collaboration. Key objectives of this Industry-Institute Interaction is
- To improve the quality of education to meet industry and economy needs.
- To integrate industrial training and other inputs to develop students through internships, visits and placements.
- To offer research, development, consultancy and testing services to solve industrial problems.
- To share the experience and expertise between institutions andÂ industry for mutual benefit through seminars, workshops.
- To organize lectures by experts from industry.