Submission of Documents
Following is the list of Documents To be Attached with Application Form
- Attested photocopy of Matric/Equivalent Certificate
- Attested photocopy of F.Sc./Equivalent Certificate.
- Attested photocopy of B.Sc./Equivalent Certificate (if required)
- Recent Passport Size Photograph (3 Nos.) with your name and Form No. on the back of photo.
- Medical Certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner declaring the Candidate Fit (physically & mentally) for the course.
- Attested photocopy of N.C.C/W.G. Certificate
- Attested photocopy of Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate
- a) Attested photocopy of Domicile Certificate The candidate must submit an attested photocopy of his/her domicile certificate alongwith the application form, otherwise his/her application form will be rejected.
- b) For candidates who are under 21 years of age and are applying on Balochistan seat (category H), an attested copy of domicile certificate of their Father, showing the candidates name and age must be submitted with the application form, otherwise their application form will be rejected.
- For the candidates applying on the overseas seats (category-K) attested photo copies of the passport and work permit of their parents/brother/sister from concerned Embassy of Pakistan must be attached with the application form, failing which their admission will not be considered on category- K seats.
- Proof of Registration of parent with Pakistan Engg. Council (for category N).
- For category-O1 & O2 (NFC & IET employees) duly filled in performa must be attached. Performa is available in the admission cell of NFC-IET, Multan.
- NOC from employer/organization in case of any employment.
- Attested copy of Entry Test Result